She's the BIG FIVE now!!!
Her BIRTHDAY was over Labor Day weekend...Sunday to be exact! She was born on labor day and I remember people in the delivery room cracking jokes about me being in "labor" on LABOR day! hahaha (I actually didn't think it was really that funny at the time?)
Lia is my LITTLE PRINCESS ♥...she has always had a spunk about her! She is very outgoing and vibrant...she likes to make people laugh, and she has a BIG heart! She loooooves her brothers and sisters and cousins....
I always tease her that she is 5 going on 21 because once in a while her ATTITUDE gets the best of her ...and MAN ohhhh MAN it's somethin' ELSE!!!
But she makes up for it with her cute remarks, sweet gestures, and humorous phrases!!!
She has this thing where she calls Lini: "Sugah dadday"...me: "Sugah Momma"...so I call her....."Sugah Sistah" (she always laughs) :p
I ♥love♥ you Lia Gurl ........
♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ Sugah Sistah! I am so blessed to have you and am thankful for your sweet spirit ...and for always making me laugh!
I posted more about Lia and her birthday on my blog ♥
♥Happy Birthday♥ !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment