Lia's Famous Saying...

♥ " Have A Lucky Day !!" ♥
Since Amelia is so entertainig I figured I'd make her own blog of the cute and funny things she does...The title of her blog is "Have a Lucky Day!" because that is her famous saying!...everything on here is 100% Amelia...so get ready to be entertained!



Her Dream...

The other day when I was getting ready to shampoo my carpets Lia told me she would loooovvvee to be on "Disney Channel" and do the commentary or web casts that the kids get to do...I asked her if she thinks she could do it or does she think she would be shy...she said, "I can't be shy, because I always do it in the mirror when I look at myself!"

So I grabbed the camera and told her to host her very own "web cast"...so this was completely improvisation ...
Oh she said her show is called ... "Chicka Boom Chicka Boom WOW!"

In this episode: Dance Moves, (An attempt to do the "salsa") Driver Licenses, Firefighters, and Recycling...

What do you think...is she "Disney Channel" Material ???

No comments:

Post a Comment